To our valued clients,
Due to the COVID-19 virus, these are unsettling times. We at Fringe Salon, wanted to assure you that we are taking every precaution to ensure the safety and well-being of each and every client, as well as our staff.
First we wanted to let you know that we will remain open for appointments as long as we are able. We understand that some of you may feel apprehension about visiting the salon at this time. Please let us assure you that we have placed a heightened focus on taking the necessary steps to create the safest environment possible. Let’s work together to protect all of us.
- If you are feeling unwell, we ask that you please cancel and reschedule your appointment for a later date, after you are well. Also, we ask that you please do not bring sick children along with you to your appointment.
- As always, stations are cleaned and sanitized properly between each client. This includes chairs, capes, towels and implements.
- Our restroom and all door handles are being sanitized multiple times throughout each day with hospital-grade cleaners.
- We strictly use hospital-grade cleaners and sanitizers.
- If available, we are trying to spread appointments throughout each day to increase social distancing as much as possible.
As always, if you have further concerns, please discuss them with your stylist.
We appreciate the trust you’ve always placed in us, and we will continue to do everything in our power to maintain a sanitary and safe environment for you to feel comfortable during your appointment.