Hooray! The governor has allowed us to open on June 1st!
When we have more information, we will start to reach out to our clients.
Please know that we are only allowed to operate at 25% capacity, and we will have limited salon hours. That being the case, we will obviously need to stagger appointments since only a few stylists can be in the salon at the same time. Due to these limitations, we will be implementing new policies to ensure the health and safety of our clients and staff.
- Everyone will be required to wear a mask. So if you don’t have one yet, please obtain one.
- You must have an appointment to come into the Salon.
- Please find care for your kids. No kids will be allowed at parents’ appointments.
- Our beverage area will be closed.
- No extra guests allowed. Only a parent or PCA will be able to accompany a client.
- Please wait in your car or outside the salon for your service provider to notify you are ready for you to come into the salon.
Please be patient with us. We will do our very best to get you all in as soon as possible! If you have not reached out, and wish to make an appointment, please do so either by calling your stylist or by booking online at fringesalonmn.com.
We look forward to seeing you all very soon!